Carol has over 30 years experience in the food service industry including public and private schools. She has cultivated her genuine love for educating and improving food service operations by offering consulting services and training programs for food service professionals. Along with her team of skilled trainers, she aims to meet and exceed client goals and provide clients with the most affordable and comprehensive services available today.
Building on her skills in adult education, Carol holds a Masters of Education in training and development from Penn State University and a B.S. in foods and nutrition from Mansfield University. She is a certified School Nutrition Specialist, School Nutrition Association, a registered ServSafe Instructor with the National Restaurant Education Foundation, and is a registered PA School Business Official with the PA Association of School Business Officials.
Carol is committed to working with her clients by applying her expertise, strong work ethics, creative thinking skills, and her desire to build excellence in your food service operation. She has presented at the School Nutrition Association's Annual Conference, prepared training materials for school business leaders and developed training materials for numerous venues.
Carol is an active member in the community and a variety of in professional organizations.
- Hands-on House Children's Museum of Lancaster, Board of Directors, Past Board Chair
- National Food Service Management Institute, Certified Trainer
- Lebanon Career and Technology Center, Occupational Advisory Committee
- Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association
- School Nutrition Association, School Nutrition Specialist, Conference speaker
- School Nutrition Association of PA, Conference speaker