We specialize in customized trainings that meet those needs. From classrooms of ten to convention halls of hundreds, Carol H. Gilbert Consulting will work with you to ensure a successful training program.
We are prepared to help you meet the requirements for Professional Standards for School Nutrition Professionals. USDA requirements specify School Food Service programs provide training to all staff in the areas of Nutrition, Administration, Operations, and Communications/Marketing.
In addition to these categories, we can customize trainings for your specific needs. To learn more about the various training options, view our catalog today.
– School Nutrition Program Staff working under 20 hours weekly—4 hours yearly
– School Nutrition Program Staff working over 20 hours weekly—6 hours yearly
– School Nutrition Program Manager—8 hours yearly
– School Nutrition Program Director—12 hours yearly
– Staff hired after January 1 must meet half of the required training hours.
Don’t delay, our Back-to-School training calendar fills up quickly, we schedule up to a year in advance!
If you’re ready to set up your training session, please contact us today!
Need help building the bridge and connecting communication and skills between your organization and your managers?